Access to, and use of the ZAZAAN website https://www.zazaanhomeware.co.za (“Website”), including any of its content, is conditional on your agreement to these Terms.
By using or visiting our Website, and / or by posting a query or enquiry, or making any comment in the required fields permitted on the Website, you accept and are bound to these Terms.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS OF THE WEBSITE
Your access to, and all of your use of the Website must be lawful and must be in compliance with these Terms, and any other agreement between you and ZAZAAN.
When accessing or using the Website, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. We specifically prohibit any use of the Website, and you agree not to use the Website, for any of the following:
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted internet protocol;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner;
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Website, or our networks or network security, or attempting to use our Website to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system;
- Accessing data not intended for you, or logging on to a server or account, which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization (or succeeding in such an attempt);
- Attempting to interfere or interfering with the operation of the Website, our hosting provider or our network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” the Website.
In addition, if you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are solely responsible for the content of, and any harm and damages resulting from that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received written permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a written waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unethical or unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not obscene, libelous, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
ZAZAAN shall take reasonable precautions to prevent the transmission of harmful content from its technology systems to your technology systems.
ZAZAAN disclaims any liability for any harm or damages resulting from your access or use of the Website, Products, and/or Services, or access or use of non-ZAZAAN websites.
ZAZAAN has the right (though not the obligation) to
(i) remove any Content that, in ZAZAAN’s reasonable opinion, violates any ZAZAAN policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
(ii) terminate or deny access and use of the Website, in respect of any person, for any reason, in ZAZAAN’s sole discretion.
USE OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND MATERIALS
ZAZAAN has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. ZAZAAN disclaims any responsibility for any harm and/or damages resulting from the use or downloading of postings of other parties on the Website.
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHT AND INFRINGEMENT
Copyright, unless stated to the contrary in and to the Website vests in ZAZAAN and any content housed on the Website may not be used or reproduced by yourse;lf or any other person , under any circumstances, save where ZAZAAN’s explicit written consent has been obtained.
ZAZAAN, the ZAZAAN logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website, or the ZAZAAN Products, and Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of ZAZAAN, and or the trademarks or registered trademarks of ZAZAAN’s licensors, manufacturers or suppliers, and other third parties in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of ZAZAAN.
Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use the intellectual Property rights of ZAZAAN or that of third party including any copyright or trademarks.
As ZAZAAN requires others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Website violates your copyright or IP rights, you are encouraged to notify ZAZAAN. ZAZAAN will, as it is able, respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
The configurations and specifications of the Website, including without limitation all content there available, the Products, and the Services may be amended and/or updated from time to time, at the sole discretion of ZAZAAN. You are bound by any such changes or updates.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES OF ZAZAAN, ITS SUPPLIERS AND ITS LICENSORS
ZAZAAN, including its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees or agents, and other representatives, under no circumstances whatsoever, as a result of you using the Website, will be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including but not limited to lost profits and business interruption, whether in contract or in tort, including negligence, arising in any way from the use of the Website and/or the Contents thereof, or of any hyperlinked website and you indemnify ZAZAAN and / or its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees or agents, and other representatives and hold them all harmful against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs), arising out of, relating to the use by you of the Website.